Monday, September 13, 2010

Voltron

DPJ leadership election tomorrow. The heatwave may finally, really, actually be over soon (with "over" I mean temperatures around 30°, which is still way higher than it has any right to be). I'm working on the Paris pictures and posts, but as I'm discovering new and creative ways to be late with stuff I promise other people it will take a while.

Meanwhile, take a look at the Voltron Star Shooter on Feeling Negative. Two geeky hobbies - odd film formats, and robots - in beautiful harmony, topped with what must be the perfect name. Now, if they'd ever made a medium-format version of it...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's one cool camera. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's nearly perfect. Except the actual camera part. It's plastic and takes 110-format film, so you'd be lucky to even get something recognizable if you actually tried to use it to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.