Monday, January 3, 2011

Pictures Of 2010

My favourite images of the past year. I use mostly film nowadays, and that takes me a while to process, so images may well have been taken earlier than this; I count them when I upload them.

January

Saturday, Slow Day

Warm January, and a slow month. A man practices the accordion on the front of his home near Nishitanabe.


February

Lined Up

The yearly Ebisu parade with Geisha in attendance.


March

The Wait

A fellow commuter stands waiting at Sakaisuji Honmachi station.


April

Sakura

Cherry blossom season. Nagai Park.


May

Cabin Boy

We go to Toba in Mie prefecture for Golden Week holiday. A cabin boy at a crane ship in Toba.


June

Night Shift

Nighttime street work just around the corner from home.


July

Meguro

Emergency daytrip to Tokyo for a new passport. A woman at Meguro subway station.


August

Honmachi

Sakaisuji Honmachi station at dusk.


September

Early Morning

Paris, Quartier Latin early on a summer morning.


October

NEURO 2010

NEURO2010, large conference. Poster room before opening.


November

Faithful Companion

Life as a dog. Kobe.


December

Relax

Ginza, Tokyo.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures!
    so much atmospheric and nice.
    I want to visit all the places on your pics~
    Happy new year^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.