Saturday, July 9, 2016

Black And White

I haven't really done much photography the past year or so. And what pictures I have taken have mostly sat unprocessed. My motivation has been returning lately, so I've been processing old shots.

Here's a selection of black and white film shots from the past year or so. Do click for larger views, the last one especially.


JR Osaka station in Umeda.



Mikoshi. Shinsaibashi, Osaka.




Guardman. Umeda Sky building, Osaka.



Shokudo in Akashi.




Misty windows. Hanshin station, Umeda.


Lightbulb.



Tokyo University.



Framed. Tokyo subway.



Tokyo University.



Ohatsu temple. Umeda, Osaka.


Relax. Osaka.


Every way is good. Marunouchi line, Tokyo.


Glittering nights. Umeda, Osaka.




Nakanoshima, Osaka. My favourite view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.