Saturday, August 9, 2014

Still Alive

Just want to make a quick post to assure people that yes, I'm still alive and I do intend to start posting here again. The good news is that the summer heat has finally loosened its grip on Osaka. The bad news is that the reason is an approaching typhoon. I may have to take a rubber dinghy to my Japanese lesson today.

In a few weeks I will attend INCF in Leiden in the Netherlands, where I'll present a poster about our modelling work there. As I vaguely promised some performance data in our abstract, I'm very busy actually generating that data in time for the conference. I'll probably give up on doing proper full-size posts about this summer and just do a few picture posts later on.


Sunset over Tancha, Okinawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.